HardiePlank Siding – America’s #1 Choice
HardiePlank lap siding is the most popular brand of siding in America and can be found on almost 6 million homes. With its strength, beauty and durability, HardiePlank siding enhances and protects homes in hot Carolina summers, cold winters, storms and fires. The HardieZone® System offers siding solutions with specific performance attributes relative to our unique climate in Raleigh, Durham and Cary, North Carolina.
Why HardiePlank Siding?
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 over 15 years.
- The #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects, as reported by Remodeling Magazine’s annual “Cost vs. Value Report,” 2012-13.
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower costs on average) compared to vinyl siding.
- No additional painting or staining needed for your siding.
- Up to a 30-year limited transferable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor.
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish and start enjoying your James Hardie siding home
Hardiplank Siding Jobs
Our expert installers have been installing siding in the Raleigh, Durham and Cary areas for years. We provide free no-obligation estimates and will be happy to answer any of your siding questions over the phone or on site. So contact North Carolina Exteriors today and we’ll be delighted to tell you more about what HardiePlank siding can offer for your home.
Hardiplank Siding Tips