Low Maintenance, Long Lasting and Distinctive Hardieplank Siding
There’s no doubt Hardieplank Siding is a huge trend for homeowners, and there is no secret why it’s so popular! With such a stellar reputation for it’s durability and it’s beauty, NC Exteriors is busy throughout Raleigh, Durham and Cary installing Hardieplank Siding. We look forward to talking with you soon about the advantages of Hardieplank, and whether it is the best choice for you and your family.
NC Exteriors Hardieplank Siding Process
- Begin by removing all existing siding
- Always inspect for any deteriorated structural woodwork
- Cover entire house in HardieWrap weather barrier and flashing
- Wrap windows and door trim/casings in maintenance-free material
- Wrap overhang, eaves, fascia and soffit in maintenance-free material
- Conduct a complete clean-up before finishing project
Advantages of Hardieplank Siding
- Longevity-Fiber cement siding is rot and insect resistant. It’s popular among homeowners for decades of low-maintenance living.
- Storm Resistant-Long lasting and strong enough to withstand high winds, hail and the usual mayhem mother nature can bring.
- Curb Appeal-Hardieplank Siding comes in a huge array of colors to fit any taste or styles. Also hardieplank can match many other siding materials such as wood lap boards, cedar shingles and wood shake siding.
- Fire Resistant-Since fiber cement siding is made up of more that 90% sand and cement, it is inherently resistant to flames.
The licensed designers and installers from NC Exteriors are eager to help you improve the way you live and love your home. Contact us today and schedule your free consultation. We look forward to hearing from you soon.