Definite Signs Your Wood Siding is in Need of Repair or Replacement
The team of pros from North Carolina Exteriors are ready to inspect your wood siding. There are some sure signs you need to repair or replace your wood siding. Call us today, and be on your way to a well-maintained home.
- Your home needs to be repainted frequently. Quality siding should keep it’s color for at least 8 to 10 years.
- You have especially high heating and cooling bills.
- You see rotting, warping or cracked and loose siding.
- The paint or wallpaper inside your home is peeling or loose.
- You spot fungus, mildew or mold on your siding-especially at the seams.
- The siding is severely fades or it features holes and bubbles.
- There is weak spots or dry rot.